Friday, February 12, 2010

For the Love of Bugs


I am a huge fan of bugs: all kinds... and not just the pretty ones. Even the ones chomping on my plants just doing what they were born to do, they are all fascinating mini animals!

Also a big fan of bugs:

Ok... spiders can be scary when they pop out of no where like "boogaboogabooga!", but they are incredibly fascinating!...as long as they stay at least 2 feet away from me at all times:) Oh and I'm much less afraid than before: I can now easily touch a picture of one just fine (still can't touch a shark picture though..)!

Me at a tender age:
 

Even if you aren't bbf with bugs these next eco-friendly jewelry selections shouldn't freak you out one bit: they will sit pretty on your finger,ears or shoulder if you wish and promise not crawl into your bed or surprise you in the shower!

Recycled, Upcycled Handmade:
Made from vintage and recycled components.
How cute are these!? Like having a little pet bug:)

Made from a wine cork and recycled steel auto parts!


Hilarious Beetle with a Shopping Bag Pendant made from a vintage postcard.

Hey, I think I know her! She was shoplifting produce from my garden!:



Pink Butterfly Necklace by Bionic Unicorn made from vintage parts.
(Her entire store is amazing!)

Boogaboogabooga!! 

Of course I use bugs in my own jewelry! Made from recycled vintage components.

Vintage!
Gorgeous glowing green Scarab Van Dell Earrings

Check out these funky creepy crawlies!


I like how he's all "hold up! you don't want to squish this one!"


I can't wait for Spring!

1 comment: